More leeway for your worldwide business
We accompany your exports with short, medium and long-term trade finance. Are you looking for a competent partner to finance your deliveries abroad? Talk to us already during the phase of preparing an offer. This will enable us to work out an optimum financing model for you. Your export business can be realised quickly after conclusion of the contract.
With our financing you will receive more liquidity, balance sheet reduction and risk minimisation - more scope for your export business!
The buyer's credit is ideal for the medium to long-term financing of machines and plants.
The credit is granted to the buyer either directly by DZ BANK or via the buyer's main bank. As an exporter, you receive the export revenues for your deliveries under a buyer credit at your free disposal. Deliveries to risk countries are generally covered by state credit insurance. For Germany this is Euler Hermes Aktiengesellschaft, Hamburg. The minimum order value for a buyer credit under an existing framework agreement is 2 million euros. Buyer credits to borrowers with whom there is no framework agreement should have a minimum order value of 5 million euros.
Our value added
- Immediate payment: After each delivery you will receive the export proceeds from DZ BANK.
- Convenient processing: Credit negotiations are conducted directly between DZ BANK and the borrower.
- Risk minimisation: Elimination of political and economic risk. Your balance sheet is not burdened by long-term liabilities. No credit lines are required to refinance the payment term granted.
- Improved competitiveness: Improvement of your situation during contract negotiations, as you can grant your customer a payment term. Attractive financing conditions for your customer, as the financing costs are comparatively low due to the state export credit insurance.
A product of Euler Hermes. Your guarantee facility is relaxed and you can obtain further contract bonds from your principal bank.
You must give your buyer a down payment, bidding, contract performance or warranty guarantee, which your bank will issue for you. Your guarantee facility will be debited. Euler Hermes takes a large part of the risk of recourse away from your bank through the Federal Government's counter-guarantee. The maximum permissible guarantee amount is 80 million euros per exporter. The exporter applies to Euler Hermes directly for the counter guarantee.
Our value added
- Relief of the guarantee facility and thus more scope for participation in further tenders.
- There is no separate fee for the assumption of the counter-guarantee by Euler Hermes.
We will be glad to assist you with your application to Euler Hermes.
DZ BANK buys your credit-insured export receivables and bears the refinancing. Do you grant your customers payment terms? Refinance these payment terms with DZ BANK.
We refinance credit-insured receivables of renowned state export credit insurers (Euler Hermes Bund, OeKB, SERV, Atradius) and private credit insurers (Allianz Trade, COFACE) between 90% and 100% of the receivable amount, depending on the individual case. Both standard supplier credit cover and special forms such as wholeturnover policies (wholeturnover policies) or revolving supplier credit cover can serve as the basis for export financing. In the case of private credit insurers, we focus on receivables covered by capital goods credit insurance (ICA).
The purchase of insurance-covered supplier credit receivables is an interesting alternative product to buyer credits if these are not presentable due to amount sizes, maturities or for other reasons.
Our value added
- Immediate liquidity
- Balance sheet reduction in the amount of the purchased customer claim (to be agreed with your auditor)
- Your working capital credit lines are protected
- Lean processing
- Lower costs compared to the use of a credit line
Subsidised fixed-interest loans through AKA BANK. As a shareholder bank, DZ BANK can use the services of AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellschaft mbH. You benefit from the cooperation in financing international business.
AKA provides CIRR loans to finance German exports. These subsidised fixed-interest loans enable state-subsidised financing of capital goods exports and related services. In Germany these public funds are used to promote exports to certain countries. These countries are listed in the DAC list. The complete requirements for financing with ERP funds can be found on the AKA homepage www.akabank.de.