Designed in an agile manner to meet your needs
The banking portal for all corporate customers of DZ BANK
DZ Banking is aimed at all corporate customers of DZ BANK. The portal bundles the existing exposures and accounts at DZ BANK and enables digital access to them. If you are not yet a DZ BANK customer, please get in touch with your individual contact person.
What are the costs of using the portal?
Use of the portal is free of charge, provided you use an app-based TAN procedure for legitimation. If you are not able to use an app-based TAN procedure, monthly costs of approximately €10.00 will be incurred for the provision of a so-called VR NetWorld card and a TAN generator. Certain additional functions such as EBICS payment transactions via multiport will be charged as usual.
General information regarding access
More detailed information about access to DZ Banking.
To access DZ Banking, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be identified.
- You must have an individual VR NetKey (login name).
- You must have a personalised security feature (PIN).
- You must have a TAN procedure registered with DZ BANK.
As part of the contract process, DZ BANK sends the corporate customer a form. This can be used, among other things, to register the persons who are to use DZ Banking. In this step, a copy of the ID of the registered users must also be provided. Identification is then carried out by the respective account manager.
After your registration as a user, your login name (VR NetKey) will be sent to you by mail a few days later to the address registered with DZ BANK. This happens automatically, you do not have to do anything.
After your registration as a user, your start PIN will be sent to you by mail a few days later to the address registered with DZ BANK. This happens automatically, you do not have to do anything.
There are two TAN procedures available to you as a user of DZ Banking, SecureGO (app-based) and Sm@rtTAN (with TAN generator). Each user can specify their preferred TAN procedure in the form which is sent with the contract and is used to register the users. We recommend using SecureGo as it meets the highest security standards and is easy to handle. Moreover, it is free of charge and you only need a mobile device.
It is possible to use up to two different TAN procedures per VR NetKey (user).
- You have your mobile device with the activated app or your TAN generator (with VR NetWorld card) and your start PIN at hand.
- Go to the login page of DZ Banking and enter your VR NetKey and start PIN, click on "Login".
- You will now be asked to change your start PIN to your personal PIN. Enter the current start PIN as well as your personal PIN and save it.
- You will be provided with a TAN via your TAN procedure in order to be able to successfully change your PIN.
- When you log in to DZ Banking again, please use your personal PIN.
You can use the form you receive with your new contract documents to have employees registered as users of DZ Banking. After DZ BANK has received the relevant information provided in the form, the access data (VR NetKey and PIN) will be sent to the address registered with DZ BANK.
- A corporate customer can give its employees access to use DZ Banking either as an administrator or as an authorised user.
- The administrator has full authorisation for the portal view of the respective customer and can grant or revoke authorisations for other users. This means that roles and authorisations are no longer controlled by DZ BANK, but by the customer himself.
- Users with the role "Authorised" can see the accounts, companies, etc. that have been assigned to them by the administrator.
- The assignment of roles to the portal users is defined by you and requested via the form sent with the contract.
- The details of the customer administrator(s) are specified in the form enclosed in the contract and returned to DZ BANK. Based on this information, the customer administrator is entered into the system by a DZ BANK administrator.
- The authorisations of users with the role "Authorised" are then administered by the customer administrator in DZ Banking under the "Administration" tab.
Initially, you will not be able to see any data due to the default settings. Therefore, please proceed as follows:
If you have been registered with DZ BANK as an administrator for DZ Banking, please carry out the following steps:
1. Select the "Administration" tab and grant yourself full authorisation.
2. Done! You can see the data of your company.
If you have not been registered as an administrator for DZ Banking, please contact your company administrator and let him or her activate the necessary functions for you. Once you are authorised by your administrator, you will be able to access the relevant DZ Banking functions without any problem.
An unlimited number of customer administrators can be created. Please note that customer administrators can authorise themselves and therefore have access to all contents of the portal.
If you already have Multiport access, you can also access Multiport directly via DZ Banking without additional login via Single Sign-on (SSO). To activate this possibility, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Multiport.
- On your start page you will see a so-called start page task "Enable access via DZ Banking". Click on the "Link" selection field.
- You will be redirected to the login page of DZ Banking.
- Log in to DZ Banking with your regular login data.
- Done! If you click on the "Multiport" option in the "Payments" tab, you will automatically be redirected to Multiport without having to log in again.
If you do not yet have Multiport access, please check whether your company has already concluded a contract with Multiport. If this is not the case, you can have your corporate account manager or payment transaction manager initiate this. For more information, please visit the DZ BANK-Website or use the e-mail contact option firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find detailed instructions on how to set up single sign-on here.
FAQ about the VR SecureGo plus app
Frequently asked questions about the VR SecureGo plus app
You can get a new activation code via DZ Banking. To do this, click on your personal profile at the top right in DZ Bankiing and select the menu item "Data protection & security". Under the term "Security procedure" you can now select "SecureGo plus". After clicking on the "pen" symbol, you have the option to create another device for SecureGo plus or to display the activation code for a registered but not yet activated device again. The existing activation code is then no longer valid. By the way, every activation code automatically expires after a certain period of time.
For security reasons, the activation code is only valid for a limited period of time. You will find the information on the current validity directly on the document you received from your bank. Important: You can only use the activation code once and only for one device.
You need the activation code to be able to register the VR SecureGo plus app for your OnlineBanking. It links the app to your account. The activation code for OnlineBanking is a QR code. Alternatively, the 20-digit code can also be entered manually. Enter your personal activation code during the registration process in your VR SecureGo plus app or scan it when prompted.
The change from VR-SecureGo to VR SecureGo plus must be carried out individually for each VR-NetKey. As soon as you have successfully transferred the first bank connection and want to add another connection to the new app, simply select the second VR-NetKey within the predecessor app and also carry out the data transfer for this VR-NetKey.
Alternatively, you can also call up the data transfer via the new VR SecureGo plus app. To do this, open the settings (top right) and now select "Banks & Cards" → "Bank details". Then click on "Start transfer from VR SecureGo app" at the bottom. Confirm the following message with "Start transfer" → the app now automatically switches to the VR-SecureGo app and starts the migration of the bank connection for the selected VR-NetKey. Now repeat this step for all your VR-NetKeys that are displayed in the upper area of the old app.
Basically, the app always works for the two latest released operating system versions of iOS and Android. As soon as a new operating system version is released, older versions are no longer supported after a transition period for security reasons.
In the respective store you will find information on the minimum requirements and the operating system version. To use our app on iOS or Android, we recommend that you always use the latest operating system version on your smartphone.
Beta versions of upcoming operating system versions are generally not supported.
With the approval code, you approve your transaction directly via the VR SecureGo plus app. You define your individual release code yourself. Make sure you remember your approval code. If you forget it, you will have to set up the app again. You can also use the biometrics of your mobile device to approve transactions.
Please reset your app and register again. To do this, go to the app settings and select "Reset app" here. Or reinstall the app. For security reasons, the release code cannot be seen by anyone - not even your bank. You need a new activation code to register again. You can order this using the app. To do this, start the set-up process again and assign a new activation code. Under the menu item ""Add bank details" → "Request activation code" you can access the ordering process.
The VR SecureGo plus app takes over the language setting of your mobile device. We currently support the languages German and English. You can select the desired language in the settings of your device.
Yes, the app supports multiple bank accounts. If you have already fully set up the app and added a bank account, please proceed as follows:
- Open the settings within the VR SecureGo plus app (via the cogwheel symbol at the top right).
- Select "Banks & Cards" → "Bank details" and, if necessary, enter your release code for authentication.
- Now click on "Add new bank connection".
- Select "Enter activation code" if you have already received an activation code from your bank (a separate activation code is required per bank), or "Request activation code" if you want to order a new activation code
- Now follow the further steps within the app
- To transfer your data to a new mobile device, you can use the device change function of the VR SecureGo plus app. It is important that the old device is still in your possession. Open the settings within the VR SecureGo plus app with the old device and select the item "Device change" → "Prepare device change".
- Then install the VR SecureGo plus app on your new device and select "Change device" within the set-up process. Now scan the QR code that is displayed on your old device.
In this case, you need a new activation code. You can request this in the VR SecureGo plus app under "Bank details". After installation, please click on "Request activation code" in the set-up process, select your bank in the search and then log in to your OnlineBanking. You will automatically be redirected to the device management. Here you can register your mobile device and order a new activation code.
With the transfer code, you can easily transfer the data from an old mobile terminal to a new device. With the old device, select the item "Prepare device change" in the app settings under "Device change" and with the new device, scan the transfer code displayed there after selecting "Perform device change". Your data will be transferred quickly and absolutely securely.
Our security component blocks any suspicion of illegal intervention on your smartphone, the so-called "rooting". If this message appears, you should check whether it is actually an unwanted access to your smartphone and, if necessary, change the security settings on your smartphone.
It is crucial that you select the appropriate store for your end device. For Apple devices, this is the Apple App Store. For Android devices, it is the Google Play Store. If you use Android, at least version 6 must be installed on your mobile device. If you are using an Apple device, you need at least iOS version 14.0.
In addition, the device must not have been rooted or jailbroken. Please also check whether your mobile device is connected via a VPN access. The VR SecureGo plus app only works via the mobile network or WLAN, not via VPN.
The VR SecureGo plus app is not yet available in the Huawei Store. We are working with Huawei to make the app available in the AppGallery. We will announce the release date soon.
It depends on what operating system your mobile device has. If you use the iOS operating system on your mobile device, you have to allow push notifications for the VR SecureGo plus app. You do this while setting up the app or later via the settings of your mobile end device. Here, select the VR SecureGo plus app and click on "Allow notifications". With the Android operating system, you don't have to do anything else to get push notifications for direct sharing.
For security reasons, the data from your VR SecureGo plus app is not transferred to another mobile end device via a backup. If you still have the old mobile end device, you can conveniently transfer the existing data to the new device using the "Change device" function. If you no longer have the old device, the app must be set up again. To do this, a new activation code is required for each bank account and credit card. You can request the activation code for OnlineBanking directly via the VR SecureGo plus app, via OnlineBanking or via your bank advisor.
App will be reset at the next failed attempt
"The release code entered is not correct. The app will automatically reset on the next failed attempt."
Please make sure you have entered your release code correctly, paying attention to upper and lower case letters.
Tip: You can use the "eye" symbol on the right of the input field to check the entered release code again for correctness before submitting it.
Please note that in the event of a reset, the app must be set up again. This includes requesting new activation codes for all your previously set up bank accounts and credit cards.
Activation temporarily blocked
"You have entered the activation code incorrectly several times. Activation is temporarily blocked for security reasons."
The activation code is a QR code that you can request either via OnlineBanking or directly from your bank advisor.
Alternatively, you can enter the activation code manually instead of scanning it. If you enter it incorrectly several times manually, the app will be temporarily blocked.
You can try entering it again at a later time.
Order no longer available
"The order is no longer available and cannot be released. "
This order has been changed in the meantime or has expired and can therefore no longer be released. Please check whether the job has been released in the meantime with another device. If not, create a new job if necessary.
This error message also appears if you have changed the biometric features via the system settings of your mobile terminal. To be able to use your fingerprint or facial recognition for VR SecureGo plus again in the future, open the settings in the app with the "cogwheel" symbol and select "Change release code". After correctly entering your unlock code, you have the option of activating your fingerprint or facial recognition.
More about the Sm@rtTAN procedure
More detailed information on the card-based TAN procedure Sm@rtTAN.
Sm@rtTAN is a TAN procedure that allows the user to generate the TAN by means of a TAN generator and a personalised chip card (VR NetWorld card). The user must pay for the TAN generator. The TAN generator costs 10€ per user and month.
- Insert your VR NetWorld into the TAN generator.
- On the screen (desktop, laptop), select "Security method: Sm@rt-TAN Photo".
- Select "Scan" on the TAN generator.
- Scan the colorful picture with your TAN generator .
- The TAN with which you can release your personal start PIN appears
Enter the TAN on the computer.
That's it! You can log in to DZ Banking with your VR NetKey and your personal Start PIN.
- Your VR NetKey (login name that is automatically sent to you by mail)
- Your start PIN (which is automatically sent to you by mail)
- A TAN generator
- A VR NetWorld card
If you have opted for Sm@rtTAN, your option will be registered with DZ BANK. In this case, the VR NetWorld card and the TAN generator will be automatically ordered for you and sent to the address registered with DZ BANK. The VR NetWorld card and the TAN generator incur a monthly fee of €10.00, which will be charged to you as the customer.
You can use the TAN generator of another bank, as long as it supports the appropriate version. For DZ Banking you can use the following TAN generators:
1. DigiPass 882
2. DigiPass 882 H
3. tanJack photo QR
In the Sm@rtTAN procedure, you will receive (in addition to the letters with your start PIN and VR NetWorld card) separate letters with a PIN and PUK. These two letters are only relevant to you if you use DZ BANK's Multiport as well. In this case, you can use the VR NetWorld card both for DZ Banking and for processing payment transactions via Multiport. If you do not use Multiport, you can dispose of the PIN and PUK letters.
Please contact email@example.com. In this case, your TAN procedure must be reactivated by the bank. Until then, your access is blocked and you cannot log in to the portal.
If you have any technical problems, you can also contact our hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +49 251 / 7133 5850.